Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dynamic Pendulum >>

Time. No, not the coaching institute...though i did join it last year for CAT. Gave most of its exams and finally decided not to sit for it. I thought it would be better if I gave it after gaining more work-ex. And as you know I will start my preparations for it tomorrow. "Which tomorrow?" is a good question which I will answer, you guessed it--tomorrow.

So coming back to Time, I just have this super-weird feeling is running faster every 10 years. I clearly remember till 1997 life moved like a lot like me when I get up at 11 am and hunt for my glasses. Slow, unsteady, drowsy and drooly . Then from '97, it hurried like it wanted to race me till my school bus. From 2007-- a whoooooooshhh, accelerating rapidly, just couldn’t focus >>

I remember a few earmarked pages in my history.
"telling myself only one year left before I sit for my 12th board exams"
To a friend: "2 years left for college to end, and we have so much to do!"
"I won't survive the first year of work", then surviving and celebrating it!
.
.
.

Seems strange and unreal, especially when you read all those silly sentimental forwards your friends send you about and suddenly realise they are true!

Is God tweaking some “constants” in his lab?
Help me out here if you feel the same. And oh, the speed of time please?

No comments: