Monday, January 26, 2009

What is Wrong with Me?



Q. Why was Fungus not gripped by 'Slumdog Millionaire'?

A. She is Heartless
B. She is faking it
C. She doesn't understand poverty
D. It is written

I ain't saying I disliked the film. It was just that I could have left it right in the middle and not missed a thing. It felt like watching DD news.

After coming out of the hall, I found EVERYONE had loved it. :(

SMS your answer to 0420 or dial 999-888-777. If your answer is among the first 50 correct entries, you can win 2 lakh rupees! One rich dude will be selected to meet me on my hit show 'I Want to Marry a Millionaire'.

2 comments:

Yashasvi Diptivilasa said...

E. the movie is overhyped and shows the West exactly what they want to see of India
right answer!!
everything was predictable..

fungus said...

Yeah, but I still don't understand how so many people loved it!