Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yay! I was Tagged!

I was tagged by Garima (thanks!)


Here it goes--


3 names I go by:

1. Goddess of Whine
2. Vrrooni
3. Many other mutilated versions


3 things that scare me:

1. Dogs
2. Ghosts
3. Normal People


3 people who make me laugh:

1. My friends , oh they are f-u-n-n-y
2. My Dad
3. George W. Bush

3 things I love:

1. Planet Earth
2. Science
3. Newton


3 things I hate:

1. Polluters
2. Regional and hate Politics
3. Turai ki Sabzi..eeeyuukk


3 things I don't understand:


1. Social norms
2. Reason of our existence
3. Why cows don't bite people


3 things on my desk:

1. Silly Putty

2. A few books

3. A picture of Nadal


3 things I'm doing right now:

1. Dreaming about delicious food

2. Eating Carrots instead

3. Thinking about how many people will ever read this


3 things I want to do before I die:

1. Save the world

2. Travel the world while saving it

3. Find someone who can dance like me


3 things I can't do:

1. Dance (thts why..)

2. Sing

3. Eat as much as I want :(


3 things I think you should listen to:

1. Me, especially when you owe me money.

2. My friend Garima, most spontaneuosly witty of the lot.

3. Red Hot Chilli Peppers


3 shows I watched as a kid:

1. Popular Mechanics for Kids

2. Everything on Cartoon Network

3. Crystal Maze, BQC, Small Wonder, Aladin, etc etc..basically I was hooked to T.V.


3 things I want in a relationship:


1. Someone who I would look up to


2. Comittment


3. Fun



3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:


1. Smile


2. Symmetry


3. Athletic build


3 of my favourite hobbies :


1. Painting


2. Reading


3. Playing out-door games


3 beverages I drink regularly :


1. Thumbs up


2. Water


3. Sweet Lime Juice



3 things I like about myself:


1. I can make some people laugh some of the times :D


2. I don't have a weight problem


3. I am unusually honest :P


3 things I hate about myself:


1. Too lazy for my own good.


2. Absolutey panicy


3. Can be easily caught when lying (that explains the honesty bit)



3 of my everyday essentials:

1. Cracking a bad joke

2. Irritating someone outta his skin

3. Making fun of my bro.


3 things I am wearing right now:

1. Two full sleeved Tees coz it's getting cold

2. Blue pajamas

3. My mettalic blue glasses

2 truths and a lie:

1. I got 99 percentile in CAT

2. I secretly like some pop bands

3. I love lizards

3 people I want to tag:

1. Anchit

2. Sridhar

3. Nandita

7 comments:

Nandita Mathews said...

I knew stalking people would prove useful someday :D how else would I have read this...?:)
And I knew you had a fascination for lizards valoony :D

Garima said...

pop bands!!!tell me the worse!if its sum boy band u n i part ways here!!

Sridinats said...

dude...wht d hell is thumBs up ??

wht have you beein drikning?

fungus said...

Coke has it all wrong,it ought to be Thumbs up.
Do you have thums? I mean nobody has thums, not even smurfs!

kritika said...

ur sooo funny!!!!(sometimes:P)

fungus said...

hehehe thanks! :P

Sumanth said...

hehehe!